This page is for updating the firmware on your CANWork board.
Directions and Notes:
- Make sure you are running an up-to-date version of Chrome, at least version 61 or newer.
- Hold down the Boot button.
- Plugin the board with the Boot button held.
- Release the Boot button (The board should be auto-detected below).
- Select your desired firmware from the list below.
- Click on the Connect and Download Firmware button below and select your target (STM32 BOOTLOADER).
- Wait for the firmware to update.
Sources and Links
This site is based on the webdfu project.
The sources for the firmware binaries provided are available at the following links.
- slcan firmware available here. This firmware is derived from .
- CandleLight firmware available here. This firmware is derived from .
- Much of the work for this project is derived from the Cantact and Canible Projects.
- Sotware Link 1
- Software Link 2
- Software Link 3
- Software Link 4
- Software Link 5
- Software Link 6
- Software Link 7
- Software Link 8